prayer for safe delivery of my daughter

She has cooperated with you in giving life. Oh Lord make my body like the body of the Hebrew womenGrant me speedy and sweatless delivery in Jesus name.


Pin On Prayers

O great Saint Gerard beloved servant of Jesus Christ perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior and devoted child of Mother of God enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made you an angel of love.

. I thank You that You gave himher to us to love and nurture in Christ. Oh Lord your mercy prevails over every situation. I ask You to forgive us that for all of our failures to guide himher in the way heshe ought to go.

Let me know that you are by my side during labor and delivery. Crimes of the Future. Please pray for my daughter and her unborn baby.

Heavenly Father I praise and thank You for allowing this life and for shaping this child in Your image and likeness. Oh Lord your mercy prevails over every. SpiritualjourneyO Virgin Mother of God favorite daughter of the human raceBehold me unworthy though I be and see that I too am about to become a mother.

Lord help my daughter to have firm faith in your Word and may she approach you with freedom and confidence. Watch life of the party 2018. Pray for my daughters safe return.

Grant me peace throughout this pregnancy that I would surrender every worry or fear to you. My 10 day old daughter has been taken by her mother out of state. Accepting my position of being mighty through.

May I feel your presence today Father in new and excellent ways. She is expecting her second baby. Thank you all so much Mary.

Loving God please draw near to me as I call on you. LET US PRAY. O God whose work is beyond human calculations.

May Mary the Most Holy Mother of God be her guide and support calming her fears and strengthening her love. Mexican food delivery key west. O glorious Saint Gerard because when.

Prayer for safe delivery of my daughter Monday June 6 2022 Edit. She fears this happening again so please say a small prayer for her. Assist her now as she prepares to give birth to the child in her womb.

We had a fight while her family was visiting from out of town over their lack of watching one of their sons. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Ranisha and Rajiv.

Father I give this baby to You. Hold us through each wave of delivery. May I take heart knowing you have overcome the world and made a way for us to be near to you in heaven someday and on earth here now.

Prayer for my son and daughter healing and blessings. Come hold us safely within your promises now and forever. Beautiful Prayer to God for a Safe Delivery.

John 1621 Isaiah 6523. Surround us with your hope and goodness. Things have stalled at the moment.

Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen. Prayers for My Daughters Friends. We thank God because God is able to keep whatever is committed into His hands even all of us in this family including our expected baby in Jesus Christ Name.

2 Timothy 112 3. In your name amen. Let her learn early in life that to obey You God is the best way to the life her heart truly desires 1 Samuel 1522.

Lord I trust that I can find the strength I need in you. Oh Lord Your mercy prevails over every judgment remove sorrow and bitterness from my pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name. Please pray for a safe delivery for her and a healthy baby.

In Jesus Name I Pray AMEN. Bring comfort and peace bring blessed assurance. Give to us a perfect life.

I pray that you remove sorrow and bitterness from my pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name. Praying for a safe pregnancy and Delivery Of my daughter. Last time she ended up with a c section after 36 hours.

I thank You that You have loved with the love of Calvary. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Gerard for Safe Delivery.

Dear God please allow me to have the endurance that comes from you and keep me safe. Faith comes by hearing your Word of truth. Pin On 30 Must Follow Christian Moms Pin On Prayers Pin On Quotes Related.

Fill him with Your light power majesty and glory just as you did in the womb of Mary to beget Jesus. I asked them to leave and my daughters mother. Father turn the labor room to be a favour room for me in Jesus name.

Things have stalled at the moment. Water cooler rental and water delivery. Hear our prayer for your daughter who awaits the birth of her child.

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well. Help her to continually hear read and speak your Word so that she can walk through this life with a solid foundation of faith. Lord I know that my help comes from you because You are the maker of heaven and earth.

I know that You never leave me or forsake me. Leominster house of pizza number. Watch over me during delivery and allow my child to be born under the best circumstances.

Please allow me to have endurance that comes from you and keep me safe. Please pray for my daughter and her unborn baby. Beautiful Prayer to God for a Safe Delivery.

We thank You Heavenly Father for conception and for the pregnancy so far so glorious. My daughter in law wnt to hospital last night in labour. No matter what comes be near Jesus.

Prayer for a woman in labour a prayer for safe delivery during childbirth Almighty God Send your angels to keep guard as labour begins Lord comfort and protect us all. I bring himher before You in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Dear God I bless You.

May your daughter be filled with your peace and. You say that you fulfill the desires of all those who put their trust in you. Grant a safe delivery Lord I ask and help me to be strong and courageous in Your Name Amen.

A Prayer to St. Prayers to you and your sweet baby Candice. Send Your Holy Spirit and illuminate my uterus.

May my sondaughter grow up to follow You all the days of hisher life and guide me with wisdom as hisher mother from this first moment on.


Pin On Baby On The Way


Pin On Prayer


Pin On Kristen S Shower


Pin On Angels Virgin Mary And More


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Holy Love Ministry


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Exercise


Pin On For The Bun In The Oven


Pin On Baby Zang


Pin By Tamara Cecil On Quotes Baby Ultrasound Baby Quotes New Baby Products


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Inspirational Greeting Cards


Pin On Women After Jesus


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Special Intentions


Pin On Faith


Pin On Bible


Pin On Pregnancy Labor Delivery

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel